Women's Siren Bikini
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
- Benefits: Comfort, Breathable, Durable, Odor Resistant
- Features: Bulk free comfort at waist and leg opening, side seams moved forward for additional comfort, corespun fabric for added durability
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Our Siren Bikini underwear bottoms are so soft and cozy you won't even realize you're wearing your underwear. The Siren Bikini features our corespun merino wool blend for added strength and durability, while retaining next-to-skin softness. This style offers a modern fit of bulk-free comfort at the waist and leg openings, and the side seams are moved forward for chafe-free movement. Wear them under all your activewear or day to day denim, and find yourself most comfortable wearing them with the Siren Bra and our ultra soft Siren tops collection.
- Fabric: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA® corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 60 g / 2.12 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.